Name of company
Buzz Telecom Ltd
No.4 Turnbull Way Trading Estate
Tel: 03300 04 03 04
Fax: 0845 409 5981
Buzz Telecom is an Ofcom registered "Service provider" providing services via approved ISP networks all billing services ,first and second line support will be provided directly by Buzz Telecom, all technical engineer services are carried out by Openreach on behalf of Buzz Telecom.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy.
Your personal information will be processed and used internally.
Under no circumstances will your e-mail or other commercial details be
passed to a third-party.
Should you have a reason to make a complaint please follow the steps below
1. Please Call us on 03300 04 03 04 or email email@example.com in the first instance giving us a chance to deal with your complaint and put things right.
2. If you are not happy with the outcome you can request for your complaint to be escalated at any time.
3. Once we recieve your complaint we will invistigate and inform you of our findings at the earliest possible time.
4. If your complaint has been ongoing for a period greater than eight weeks then you can escalate this to the ombudsman on recipt of a deadlock letter from us.
Ombudsman Services: Communications provides a free independent service for customers who aren’t satisfied with the final outcome of their complaint. They’ll only take complaints that sit within the Alternative Dispute Resolution scheme. They can’t deal with complaints about commercial policy (like our prices or broadband availability). Nor can they deal with complaints from businesses with more than ten employees. You must contact the Ombudsman within 12 months of getting your ‘deadlock’ letter.
• find out more at ombudsman-services.org/communications • phone them on 0330 440 1614* • textphone them on 0330 440 1600* • write to them at Ombudsman Services: Communications, PO Box 730, Warrington, WA4 6WU.